How to Make a Deposit Transaction with BPI Savings Account
Bank of the Philippine Islands is the first bank in the Philippines and in the Southeast Asian region which was founded in 1851. This bank has a network of over 800 branches in the Philippines, Hong Kong, and Europe, and close to 3,000 ATMs and CDMs (cash deposit machines).
- Go to the nearest BPI Branch at your place.
- Get a Cash Deposit Slip.
- Fill up the form with the following BPI Account details:
Account Number: 3949-4109-42
Account Name: GEORGE H. TAN II
Deposit Amount: ₱X,XXX.XX
- Submit the Cash Deposit Slip and Cash to the Bank Teller.
- Get your Deposit Transaction Receipt.
- Take a photo of your deposit slip and email it back to us.
After that, all you have to do is wait for you coffees to arrive within 48 hours, just brew and enjoy!